Monday, October 15, 2012

Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics


Mariana Cordoba has always got new pics or a new video cuming out weekly. These six pictures are also followed by a short but very HOT thirty second video. I did not want to put this video into my shemale videos category because even though it is sizzling hot, it is only thirty seconds. I am pretty sure I am only going to put longer videos inside the shemale videos category because I don’t think it is a great idea to have viewers entering into a shemale videos category and waste thirty seconds of there time.







For only a thirty second video. That was a:


Hot Mariana Cordoba Video!!!



Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics

Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics




Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics

Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics




Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics

Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics




Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics

Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics




Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics

Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics




Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics

Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics



As I said in my last Mariana Cordoba picture post and what I will keep saying again and again is. This girl has a lot of content. She has got a lot of videos and pictures. I have never been inside her website as a paid member because I have been very very busy lately. But I am seriously tempted and I think I will become a one month paid subscriber so I can see what all this crazy fuss is about. She must have a library of resources. Videos and pics. I want to see them all in high definition.


She must have gotten back from her moms house and finished helping her mom remodel. She must have because she has got these new pics out. As I mentioned in my last post this was the latest news from her own mouth before she took these latest pics and obviously made a new video:


“After much visiting my mom’s house for the last few months to help her with her house remodeling (my god, what a big job this has been!), and traveling back and forth between her city and mine, I have decided that it will be easier to stay with her for the next few weeks.


So this morning I packed my bags and here I am, at my mom’s. It took me a couple of hours to get settled, since she had been using my old room as her sewing room, but I’m fully installed now. I have to admit that it feels weird to be living with my mother again :P But it will be only until November 1st. And then it will be home, sweet home!


I’m excited, because it is always fun to be with my mom, plus I love being involved in the remodeling, but I had to bring my 3 dogs with me, and believe me, they are not happy! And they will be even unhappier tomorrow when the workers get here and start knocking down the master bathroom… lots of hammering and loud sounds, something that my dogs hate with a passion!… I just hope they survive :)”


Her Official Website



Mariana Cordoba BJ Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment